Sunday, March 13, 2011

Seven Sunday Blessings

Artwork by Steve Hanks
This week, I am thankful: 

1. that we were able to pull together a birthday party for Connor that he really enjoyed!  Even if it did take us almost three months after his actual birthday... :s

2. for the opportunities that this hobby has afforded me.  I received another happy email on Monday and I'm looking forward to sharing the news with you soon!

3. that Spring is almost here!  Even if we did get snow again on Friday... I'm holding out hope that Shubenacadie Sam and Wiarton Willie are right this year!!

4. for avocados.  I picked some up on the grocery store and had forgotten how yummy they are on smoked turkey sandwiches.  Yum.

5. for Paczki Day.  It's really the only time that I eat donuts!  Yum, lemon...  time to break out the Turbo Jam video again...:s

6. that I am nearing completion of my scrap studio!  As the weather gets nicer, we'll be able to take the French doors out to be stained and re-hung.  And this week, I will get the 12x12 frames to hand my favourite layouts (or just the super bulky ones...)

7. for family time.  Took the kids to see Rango yesterday afternoon... Connor liked it but Aili kept asking me where the birds were??  It wasn't until we got out of the movie and she pointed to a movie posted of Rio and said, "I thought we were going to see THIS movie!!"

What are YOU thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...