Friday, May 26, 2006

And so it begins....

Well, I've done it. I've jumped on the bandwagon and created this blog for our family. I have been contemplating it for a while now. Although we have one that Gary set up, he doesn't always have the time to update. Hopefully, I'll be better at keeping it up to date!

I think this will be our new technological substitution for our annual newsletter, The Scoop. As hard as I tried, I was just unable to find the time to sit down and create one this year! And so, we will use this blog, Kewl Beans, to keep you up-to-date of our lives, complete with photos!

Kewl Beans? Why Kewl Beans, you ask? Well, WAAAAY back in the very first season of American Idol, Kelly Clarkson always used to say it. It just stuck with me. That, and because every other name I could ever possibly imagine using for our blog had been taken... :)

I'll sign off for now and over the next few weeks, get you caught up to date on our lives.

Thanks for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...