Thursday, December 07, 2006

18 more days...

until Christmas!!

December kit is out and here is one of my layouts:

Okay, so it's my only layout so far!! I think my mojo has got up and fled! I have one in progress on my desk... we'll see if inspiration strikes...

The technique this month was Shrinky Dinks! Yep, just like when we were kids!! It was a lot of fun! ;)

Look at that bald head on Aili!! She looks so different with no hair! She was 8 months in this photo by Sears... 20 months can make a huge difference!

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Sue this is a great layout, so full of color and so perfect for a cutie like Aili. If you think she is bald you should see some photos of my little Rylee at that age... YIKES!!!! We pierced her ears so people would stop asking if she was a boy (it didn't help btw)!!!

    Can't wait to see more layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colours are so girly!!! Love it!! She is such a little Dolly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous LO Sue!

    That's an awesome technique for this month's kit - I totally am feeling the need to play with Shrinky Dinks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can stare at this layout forever, it is so beautiful, the picture is FAB! You really kick *ss with this kit!

    Karen/Shelby7

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a gorgeous LO!! I can't wait for this kit! Love how you used the flowers.

    Bobbi-Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...