Wednesday, November 04, 2009

WWBD?

You know how you can get sucked into surfing the Web - and one click leads to another... and before you know it, you've either ended up somewhere that you DEFINITELY shouldn't be or you found something funny/smart/interesting/other.

That happened to me tonight.

I ended up on a site that had funny bumper stickers and I, of course, at 12:39am, found myself on the Chicago Metromix website, looking at bumper sticker after bumper sticker in their picture gallery!  I know I just lost about 20 minutes of my life that I'll never get back, but there were some funny ones...

Like this:


Which of course always reminds me of the SNL skit with Will Farrell and Christopher Walken... "I gotta fever - and the prescription is more cowbell!!"

Some that are not so politically correct:


Which was probably found on a huge gas-guzzling SUV...

Ones that are indicative of the times we live in...

How long ago was it when nobody had even HEARD of a blog, or Facebook, or Twitter??

Or when Bono was only the front man to the greatest band that ever walked the earth?


(we're going to see them in June in Michigan, by the way... Come hell or high water, right, Dawn?!?)

There was this one, too, which I should always keep in my purse, in case of emergency:


Not for my vehicle, of course, but for the inevitable idiot that will cross my path at some point during a shopping excursion!

And of course, my favourite:

This saying has graced my signature in many of the online forums that I've visited over the years - I didn't know it was also a bumper sticker!! How cool is that!?

Of course, mine wouldn't be on a BMW... it'd be on this hot little number.

Come ON, LottoMax!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...