Thursday, December 31, 2009

Almost Forgot!!

I can't believe I haven't mentioned this yet!  Man, the holidays wreak havoc on my best intentions...



This beauty arrived on newstands and bookstores on December 1st - Canadian Scrapbooker Basics - Volume 5!!  I can't believe we're already at the last volume of this great series - seems like it was just released!  Volume 1 actually sold out so it have been since printed in a second edition, with new designs!

All of the issues have wonderful tips and inspiring designs, but this volume in particular was interesting to read as there were a lot of techniques that I have been meaning to try.  Once the holiday season settles back in our routine life, I may pull this out again and try my hand at a few!

Here's a peek at the some of the topics:
Melt Art
Creating with Bleach
Quilling
Gilding
Sewing
Shrink Plastic
Digital
Alcohol Inks
Polymer Clay
Die Cut Machines
Dry Embossing
Non-scrapbooking Embellishments
Mini-albums
Masking

And a big shout out to TV personality, amazing photographer, fellow CS team member and my friend, Allison Orthner on her amazing cover photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...