Sunday, February 28, 2010

Proud to Be Canadian...

Photo credit: Tim Van Horn (www.celebratecanada.wordpress.com)
Sort of.

I'm kidding!! Even I can look past the blow up beavers and flying moose to celebrate what all Canadians will remember forever - the day Sid the Kid made history by scoring the winning goal that led Canada to win the Gold for the first time evah, on Canadian soil. Eh.

(Photo Credit: Alex Livesey, Getty Images North America)

My heart just about gave out when Parise scored to tie the game at 2-2, with only 25 seconds left!  But what a rally, and subsequent win!

And a special thanks to the entire Canadian Men's Hockey team for topping up our Gold medals to a historic 14 - setting another record. 

My heart may just burst with patriotic pride.

Despite the blow-up beavers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...