Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm in LOVE!

Not just with my cutie pie hubby, either!

Lately, I've been hearing the name Epiphanie bantered about a lot and I finally had a minute to Google them...

Like I said - I'm in LOVE!

Epiphanie is a new company that creates revolutionary camera bags for women.  All of the bags are made of a water-resistant, high quality synthetic leather exterior and a padded interior with adjustable Velcro panels.  There's a removable cross-body strap with padding and two exterior pockets.  They have three styles right now but are in the process of designing and testing more to come this year!
.
First, there's Ginger.  She's practical and sensible, but has a stylish nature with her white stitching and turquoise lining:


Secondly, there's Belle.  Truly a lady, she is a gorgeous turquoise colour, and shows her fiesty side with her lime green lining.

And then there's Lola.

Isn't she beautiful?  Gorgeous knot detailed handles with tiny metal studs... with a lavender interior.  Not to mention the gorgeous RED colour.

Be still my heart.

I think I need her - just to complement the OTHER Lola in my life...  :)

And... not only do they have kewl bags, but Epiphanie is giving way your choice of a brand new Canon 5D Mark II OR a $2500 gift certificate to Southwest Airlines!  Click HERE for more info!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh Ohhh I love those bags.. I need one.. how perfect would that be...instead of the big black camera bag...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet.!!! I think I am a ginger kind of gal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...