Friday, April 02, 2010

Houston, we have a WINNER!

Time's up!  Our March RAK has come to a close and I just realized what a HONKIN' prize that is!!  Must have been all that drinking I did while the kids were gone...

I'm KIDDING!  All I'm gonna say is that April will probably not be as exciting... ;)

But let's get to the point!  Thanks to http://www.randomizer.org/, my most favourite winner-picker, aside from my kids (who'd better be sound asleep at this ungodly hour... yes, it's 2:40am...), WE HAVE A WINNER!


And the 11th person to comment is...

Laurie (Wally) said...

I am following.. as of last night... love your blog
March 14, 2010 8:19 PM

Congratulations, Laurie!!  Please email me your mailing info to justinfo{at}justcre8{dot}com and I will send your package out to you!

On another note, as you may have noticed, no Thursday meatball recipe today!! :(  But meatballs just seem so... winterish and I'm all about spring now!  I've had the roof off on Lola for 2 days running now and spring fever is running rampant!

I will hopefully be sharing a recipe with you Saturday night though, depending on how it tastes!  I made it to bring to our Easter brunch with my family tomorrow - if it's a hit, I'll make it again for our Easter Sunday dinner so I will have a chance to take pictures this time!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...