Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Power of Advertising

I came across this video by Bill Leavens on Facebook a few days ago, via one of my friends, Carla.

It is one of the most powerful advertisements that I have seen in a long time - it literally moved me to tears.  We have always worn our seatbelts - in fact, I feel "naked" if I put the car into gear without it on, as if I'm forgetting something.

If you don't wear your seatbelt, maybe this video will move to you to do the right thing.  If you don't do it for yourself, do it for those that love you.

2 comments:

  1. I saw this as well.. isn't it great.. I was teary as well.. I don't start the car until everyone has put on their seatbelt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that is certainly amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...