Saturday, August 21, 2010

Baaa-aad Blogger!

I've been away from blogging for several days and not keeping up with my near daily postings! :(

I'd like to say that it's because I've been busy organizing my scrap room (I have) or because the kids are keeping me busy playing chauffer (they have) or even because I've been busy making a creative mess (I haven't).

More than likely, it's because I'm addicted to Goober's Lab on Webkinz.

Add to that the fact that I am working on a BIG surprise (news to follow tomorrow!!) and well, the lack of blogging is certainly not because of the lack of news!

I will post more tomorrow but I will say that I'm quite disappointed to learn that my Cropper Hopper paper holders WON'T fit into my new Expedit shelving!!

So, NOW what I am supposed to do for paper storage??  Sigh... time to get creative, I guess...

1 comment:

  1. They can fit. You need to find a good strong arm (my dh suited) a big rotary cutter (like for quilting) and a large self healing mat. I trimmed off about 1/4 inch from the top and everything fit just fine and was still all nice and neat. It was just a little touch to cut - hense the strong arm needed. I can send pics if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...