Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival

Is anyone attending this year?  I would LOVE to come out to either Edmonton or Calgary and take some of these classes by my talented CS teammates, but I don't think it's going to happen this year... :(


The Calgary show is to be held at the Round Up Centre on September 24th & 25th, 2010 while the Edmonton show is going to be held at the Mayfield Inn & Suites.  Both shows not only feature great classes like this one and this one, but they also will include the following:

  • Scrapbook Marketplace
  • Prizes, draws and on-site layout contests
  • Day crop area with great prizes!
  • Make & Take Loonie Bar
  • Fun and inspiration for all!
So, who's going?  Tell me so I can be jealous and live vicariously through you...  Maybe I'll come out next year! :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could go.. :( Maybe one year it will be a little closer for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...