Saturday, October 23, 2010

We Scrap - Sketchy Saturday


I just posted a sketch for We Scrap's Sketchy Saturday Challenge:


The sketch was based on this layout that I completed:

Supplies:  Bo Bunny double dot cardstock, Bazzill Basics cardstock, Little Yellow Bicycle patterned paper, American Crafts letters, Jenny Bowlin ticket, chipboard stars (can't remember!), Tsukineko ink and embossing powder.

I love to use sketches as a starting point... unless I am the one creating the sketch!  Then I usually start with the design and create the sketch from that!

Fellow design team member, Sarah Nolan, created a fantastic layout for an example that can be found in the post HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...