Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Scrapalicious!


Have you ever been to Scrapalicious in Mississauga?

No?  Well, me neither... but I will be there on Saturday, teaching a Hands On! photography workshop!!

Here are the details:
Date:  Saturday, November 27th, 2010
Time:  12pm to 3pm
Place:  Scrapalicious,5170 Dixie Road, Unit 102, Mississauga, ON
Want to join us?  Call the store at 1.905.614.0085 to register your spot today - registration is limited to seat capacity so grab a friend (or five!) and call today! :)

Stay tuned for Part II of my SK trip later today...

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time this weekend Sue! I'll be thinking of you, warm and dry teaching ... while I'm shivering and cheering in a rink :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...