Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back to the Web

After a self-prescribed hiatus from the internet and computer, I'm back!

I turned off my computer at 12:00am on December 24th (12:14 am, to be exact) and did not touch it again until the evening of the 27th after we arrived home from our whirlwind trip to surprise Gary's mom on Christmas Day.

And I have to say, I didn't miss it as much as I thought I would!

It was so nice to just connect with family, play with the kids and their new toys, and just simply veg on the couch and READ!  Gosh, I haven't had a chance to read in ages.  Seems like now I'm making up for lost time though... :)

Anyhow, I have given myself a deadline to get my basement straightened around and all of my scrapbooking supplies into my new scraproom studio by tomorrow night before our New Year's Eve guests get here at 6pm.  As it stands, I'm about half done so I should be on time! 

I'll be sure to share some photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...