Wednesday, December 01, 2010

December!!

How is it possible that it's already December??

{Reminder: Did you remember to take your photo for your December Daily?}

I woke up to a light dusting of snow, with more of the white stuff gently falling. I put on my new fuzzy pink slippers, yoga pants and a warm sweater and headed into my scrap room to work on a few DT projects.

Sadly, my room is not yet complete (Soon, people! Soon!). We ordered the final piece of the puzzle last week. Because it's custom made, it's off in production but it should arrive before Christmas! Happy Holidays to me!

Hopefully, before that happens, I will have my stuff organized and put away in their storage containers, ready to be added to my shelves.

A girl can dream, right?!?

Anyhow, I did manage to get a bit of crafting done today, at any rate! I had about a foot of clear space and just fumbled through most of it today...

I completed and photographed two DT assignments, and finished another - I will photograph that tomorrow morning, but I have a few sneak peeks to share:


The first is my project for Creative Prompts for You, which will be posted tomorrow, and the second is for a WeScrap assignment that will be posted on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...