Friday, December 03, 2010

Music to My Ears


Housekeeping note:  For those of you who love hearing my music on my blog, *cough* that means you, Kate *cough*, you may have noticed that it doesn't play automatically anymore.  This is in deference to those of you who may be listening to your own music when you visit my blog, and we all know what an assault on the senses that can be - especially if my Glee selections are playing along with your Metallica songs.  What a mash up THAT would be!

Speaking of Glee, you may have further noticed that I have added a second playlist.  I removed all of the Glee songs from the original playlist and created a second one, so if you're a Gleek like me, you won't have to go far to find your favourite song! :)

Happy Listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...