Sunday, January 30, 2011

Seven Sunday Blessings: Jan 23rd-29th


This week, I am thankful:

1. for a speedy recovery from the 'flu (or food poisoning) that hit me last Sunday night.  I HATE being sick to my stomach!

2. for good news!  Chemotherapy is working and shrinking my MIL's tumour - yay!

3. for baby showers.  I get a much needed fix of baby bellies and adorable tiny clothes, but then come to my senses when the diapers and strollers come into view.

4. for family time.  Time for us to chill as a family, either watching a movie, or playing a game.  Or even just hanging in the same room, reading.

5. for time to take Connor to swim practice.  It was cute to see him interact with his new friend, Sydney.  Thankful for the reminder that he's not my little boy anymore.

6. that I was able to turn some photos from a maternity photo shoot into a beautiful framed triptych for my cousin and his wife for her baby shower.

7. for Michael's 40% off coupons.  Used, instead of purchasing yet another MS punch, to get Connor a planetarium for his room.  The super big grin I was awarded was well worth it!

What are YOU thankful for?

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...