Sunday, March 06, 2011

Seven Sunday Blessings


This week, I am thankful:

1. that my dentist was FINALLY able to finish my root canal - and that, despite the repeated visits and Xrays, she gave me a great deal because she knew that Gary no longer has benefit coverage.  

2. for two kids who make me smile every day with the funny things that they say.

3. that Round 3 of antibiotics are done and the infection is gone!!  FINALLY!!

4. for Goodies candy coated licorice.  Because I'm celebrating the end of my dental infection.  Kinda ironic, eh?

5. for the Lakeshore News paper.  Cuz I just found a SWEET job that I have had my eye on for a while... Keep your fingers crossed!

6. my sweet hubby - Happy Birthday to you! "*smooch*

7. that I decided to send in my submissions for a few design teams... I see a lot more scrapping in my future!

What are YOU thankful for this week?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely list of blessings Sue.
    Good news on the dental/infection front.
    Hugs xx
    p.s. fingers crossed for job/design teams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the sketchabilities design team..I am doing the same thing as #7...no luck but still trying

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...