Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Getting Organized

Today marks Lesson 1 of my "Finally Getting Organized" class with The Simple Scrapper.  Thanks to my friend, Lee, for the heads up on this free class!

My scrapbook studio is all done and sorted, but I figured that this class can't hurt... Maybe I'll learn some new tips on sorting through the hordes of product, or maybe even a little help on purging?

At any rate, I've given myself a goal of getting photos of the studio done and posted by the end of next week so stay tuned... :)

Here's a little sneak peek of my Skribblz wall art to whet your appetite:


Of course it's in black & white, though, as to not ruin the surprise... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...