Saturday, April 02, 2011

ScrapFest is almost here!


So excited to be a part of this again this year!  Not only will I get to see my lovely Canadian Scrapbooker teammates, Cathie and Christy, but I will also get to see and meet some online friends, meet some faithful HOP readers and best of all, SHOP!!  

I have several things on my MUST HAVE list and now that I am no longer ordering for my online store, I have really noticed that lack of scrapping supplies that are available locally.  I spent some of my hard earned cash at Karen's makeshift store during the Donna Downey classes, on beautiful stuff like the 12x12 version of this template (oh, the possibilities!) and this stamp.  But I still have a few items that I simply can't live without!

My class is nearly full and I'm excited to say that not only is Canadian Scrapbooker is a generous sponsor, but I also have Picture Keeper and Heritage Makers on board as well!  There's only five spots left, so if you're thinking about taking this class, don't hesitate! :)  

And while the VIP passes are sold out, there are still Saturday passes available - $10 in advance, $12 at the door.  Get yours and stop by the Canadian Scrapbooker booth to say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...