Sunday, April 03, 2011

Seven Sunday Blessings


This week, I am thankful:

1.  to Holly for introducing me to roasted red pepper hummus.  Oh. My. Heck.

2.  for a safe trip home, following a very late creative session at Holly's following our Donna Downey classes.  Or would 5:00am be considered very early? 

3.  to start working at my second store this week.  Many of the same staff are still there from when I left in 2007, just prior to starting up Just Cre8 and it is nice to work with them again.

4.  for a healthy homemade version of Macaroni and Cheese, a la Rocco DiSpirito - one that even Connor liked!  Aili wasn't too keen on it though, and she's my less-fussy eater!

5.  that I was asked, along with some incredibly talented women, to join not only the WeScrap team for another term, but the myStamp BOX design team as well.

6.  for my new Stampendous stamp.  I can't stop staring at it!  Once my class at ScrapFest is over, I am locking myself in my scrap studio and am going to create like mad!  Or at least I hope to...

7.  for the relatively mild weather that we've been having, compared to the rest of Canada... please stay, Spring - oh how I've missed you!

What are YOU thankful for this week?

2 comments:

  1. I love your list of blessings Sue - mine are on my blog labelled "What's Rocking Your World Friday" - although I confused everyone (including myself) by posting on Thursday.
    That jumbo stamp really has the "wow" factor.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sue, I am also in love with that stamp! Thanks for spending the weekend scrapping with me and for being my stamp shopping enabler!

    I love this entry. I want to start blogging a gratitude post too, but I guess I need to get back on a regular posting schedule first. Hopefully soon??

    See you at Scrapfest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...