Monday, May 09, 2011

The Gift

** If you are here for the WeScrap blog hop, please click HERE!! **

Yesterday morning, I was awakened by the sweetest little voice, whispering in my ear, "Happy Mother's Day, Mama - I love you"...

I drifted back to sleep and woke up around 9:30am, heading into the kitchen to see why it was so quiet... The kids popped out of their hiding spots to shriek, "Happy Mother's Day!!" and to lead me to the table laden with gifts and cards.

The kids both created a scrapbook page for me - I will definitely have to photograph them later, to share!  I also received a beautiful keychain and bookmark from Aili, and a card from Connor with a letter inside that brought a tear to my eye.

From inside a little bag on the table peeked a new pair of slippers (the only thing I asked for!), but there was more!

A little box, wrapped in shiny silver paper and a satin bow.  And what was inside that box, you ask?


A lovely new charm for my Pandora bracelet!!  Isn't it beautifully displayed?  It's a bucket of flowers with a  little gold tag that says "Love"...  so cute!

We had a lazy day, too, just hanging out and went to Kelsey for dinner.  I even turned into bed early!!

Well, early for me! :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sue! What a great Mother's Day. So glad to see you were thoroughly spoiled.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had an awesome Mother's Day. I love the idea that your kids created a scrapbook page.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...