Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Photo Challenge!

What better way to test drive my NEW CAMERA (yay, me!) that by participating in a photo challenge?!

I came across a challenge by Abby from A Feathered Nest, while catching up on blog posts in my Google Reader late Sunday night.

Actually, I was visiting The Crafters File Box and saw these adorable decorations that were linked from Abby's blog:


Oh.  My. Heck.  I am so doing that in my backyard, with candles, the next time we have a party!!

Anyhoo... back to the challenge!   I thought that this would be the kick in the pants I needed to get taking more photos.

Like my new camera won't do that, right?

At any rate, with working full time, the family stuff, and the magazine and design team commitments, my photography can easily slip through the cracks.  And since I've been so dissatisfied with my camera's quality of photos lately, it's easy to make excuses not to take a photo.

Now I'm a firm believer in the theory that it takes 21 days to create a habit so I think that this photo challenge will encourage the habit of taking more photos.  Daily, hopefully!

Who wants to play along with me?  You can find the challenge here, along with a cool printable list that Abby posted to print out and post somewhere handy so it will be easy!  Grab your camera and start today!

2 comments:

  1. I just saw the list on Pinterest. Looks like a lot of fun! I don't know about Somers of the challenges, but most seem doable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somers: please read 'some'...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...