Monday, May 16, 2011

Tuesday Sneak Peek

Well, it's late, once again so it will just be a quick note tonight...

Spent a good part of the night re-taping my tutorial for myStamp Box that will be posted this Thursday, and figuring out how to get it to work on the blog.  Be sure to check that out on the myStamp BOX blog this Thursday!

I also photographed my project for the WeScrap Sketchy Saturday this weekend and I thought I'd share a little sneak peek, because it's so bright and cheery - and it's so rainy and gloomy around here... :(


I'm happily using up more of my older stash, as per my commitment to the Scrap More, Shop Less Facebook event, started by the one and only Barb Riley.

But it's so hard not to buy anything new...  I did break down and buy a new punch set, but I figured that tools don't count, because they're not consumable...

Right?  Am I right?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Sue - I think you're right about tools!
    Lovely sneak peek - can't wait to see the full reveal.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...