Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Right Now > Jun 8

Right now, I am...

listening: to the quiet... ahhhhhh
eating:  nothing - it's 11pm!
drinking:  water - trying to get my 12 glasses a day in
wearing: pyjamas.  with a grey turtleneck sweater, because it's freezing in the basement and I'm too lazy to go upstairs and grab my hoodie and this was the first thing I found that was warm and clean in the laundry room!
feeling:  bummed.  received some sad news today...
wanting: to stop time for a little while
needing: 48 hour days
thinking:  about my honey, who's away for a few days for business.  
enjoying:  life, despite its' ups and downs.  because it could always be worse, right?
learning:  to make the most of each day
creating:  a list of things to do in the next few weeks before our guests arrive!
wondering:  if we are moving.  maybe.
procrastinating:  ironing.  despise it.
loving:  my new myStamp BOX stamps:  Repeat After Me and Seal It!  Just wish I could find time to play with them... :(
anticipating:  the fundraiser tea party this weekend that my sister is hosting - I'm the "official" photographer so stay tuned for photos soon!

For more details on this list of Right Nows, click here.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...