Sunday, June 05, 2011

Seven Sunday Blessings

Blessings Graphics

Into the first week of June already and so much for which to be thankful!  This week, I'm thankful...

1.  That my new D300s and flash finally arrived!  Not so thankful that it was a crazy busy week and they only finally made it out of their boxes on Saturday night... :(

2.  That the rainy season is behind us (fingers crossed!).  And here comes the humidity! :s

3.  That in just 25 more sleeps, my bestie from the mid-Westie and her family are coming to visit!!!!!!!  So much fun stuff planned - now to get my house in order and find a spot for everyone to sleep!

4.  For my hubby who spent most of Saturday on his knees in the baking sun, weeding my front garden while I was at work!  Love you!!

5.  For flexible hours and accomodating bosses.  Makes our lives so much easier.

6.  For impromptu neighbourly visits.  Some tea, a little Baileys, good conversation... ah, life is good.

7.  For my Blackberry.  Not only is a phone, but it keeps me on top of my email, tracks all of my appointments (and reminds me!) and contact info - and it's a great calculator for Grade 6 math when a certain boy can't find his in the mess on his desk! :)

What are YOU thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...