Sunday, July 03, 2011

Featured on Card Patterns

We Scrap was a sponsor for Card Patterns, a blog devoted to card sketches, and Ally asked if I'd be willing to complete a card for Sketch #122.  I was honoured to be asked!  You can see the Card Patterns design team's take on the sketch here, and here is my version:


Supplies used:  Bazzill Basics and Recollections cardstock; Echo Park patterned paper; myStamp BOX stamps (Tree for All Seasons); Versamark ink; Glue Dots; Ranger embossing powder; ribbon (unknown).

I stamped the tree trunk and flowers on white cardstock and embossed, using clear embossing powder.  I then punched a few flowers and a bird on the same cardstock and fussy cut them out.  I attached them randomly to the image, using foam dots.


If you need some card inspiration, be sure to visit Card Patterns - lots of yummy eye candy to see, too!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue! Thanks for doing up a card so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...