Tuesday, August 23, 2011

More Shopping Required!

On Saturday, I took Connor shopping for appropriate clothes for his grandmother's memorial.  I have to say, when I finally saw him in the entire outfit, once we got home, I got a little weepy!

When did this chubby, adorable, happy baby...


Turn into this handsome, kind, funny tween?


Sorry for the grainy photo, but I grabbed the nearest vessel of photographic capacity, which was Connor's iPod Touch.

Note the freshly trimmed and styled faux hawk.  The big brown eyes.  The  dapper shirt and tie.  The casual but seemingly contrived pose.  The sweet smile.

The big honkin' feet!

Oh my stars, I need to buy one more thing... A big stick to beat off the girls!

4 comments:

  1. He is so handsome Sue! Yes I think you are going to have to buy a big stick for sure. Hugs XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a handsome boy. You really are going to need a big stick!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. LOL You are in TROUBLE! Such a handsome boy!!! And yes, we are both going to go bankrupt buying shoes. My 3 year old. Sigh. I bought him "fancy" shoes to last through the summer weddings and hopefully the first month of school. Purchased in early July with a generous thumb width of space at the toe. Fast forward to yesterday...too tight to wear with socks. Are you KIDDING ME?! Ugh! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a very handsome young man, and you are going to have your hands full that is for sure. The girls will be calling nonstop, if they haven't already.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...