Sunday, October 30, 2011

Seven Sunday Blessings


Another three weeks without my Seven Sunday Blessings, but it's certainly not for lack of gratitude - just time!

This week, I'm thankful...

1.  For a job that is flexible.  My associates are understanding to my family responsibilities and are usually quite willing to let me set my own hours, provided my work is complete.  I'm also thankful that I have a job that allows me to bring work home to catch up, which limits my time spent driving into the city.

2.  That I had the wonderful opportunity to spend time with fellow Canadian Scrapbooker teammates - Cathie, Christy, Jackie and Karen - as well as ScrapFest's awesome ladies:  Lisa, Sandra and Lorna.  I also got to connect with old friends and meet several new ones (You know who you are!!).  So thankful to CS for these opportunities that I've been given.

3.  For my hubby.  Every week, he gives me another reason to be thankful for him. *smooch*

4.  Miche bags.  I love my new purses - Jennifer and Wendy (not shown) - that I picked up at CreativFestival!

5.  Midgees.  So thankful that I may consider taking payment in this form in the future... 

6.  Milestones' peach bellinis.  Around Hallowe'en.  Let's just say that the plastic hardware that came with it brought Christy and I so much closer... :)

7.  Mme Fletcher for encouraging and organizing her class to perform the "Thriller" video dance on Hallowe'en day.  Working on this with Connor has brought back memories of high school and an odd sense of pride at being part of such a ground-breaking era in music videos.

What are YOU thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...