Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Best Laid Plans!

Sorry to my lovely blog readers and especially to my Leave Your Legacy challenge participants!! I know I promised to announce a winner on Monday, but I've been stuck at work for 10-11 hrs yesterday and today and haven't had a chance!! :( I promise to do so by the end of the weekend - and I hope to have a couple of layouts to share, too! Keep your fingers crossed for me... And I apologize too for the lack of paragraphs... The iPad isn't playing nicely with Blogger!!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya on Best Laid Plans, Sue! Sometimes life gets in the way.
    Still looking forward to seeing what is in store for you in 2012, and hoping to see you at ScrapFest in Kitchener again this year, but dance schedules may complicate that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...