Thursday, June 14, 2012

Exclusive Offer, Anyone?

If you have been to ScrapFest and have visited us in the Canadian Scrapbooker magazine booth, then you may have seen me using this little baby:
So many people asked me about the Sony S-Frame.  Not only is it a beautiful digital photo frame, it's also an awesome tool for scrapbookers!  And not just unorganized-no-photos-to-scrap-for-a-project-so-I'd-better-sort-through-and-print-one-ASAP scrapbookers...

NOT me, of course.... ahem.

I'll be honest with you - I get 99% of my photos printed at Blacks or Green Pixel Printing (check Melissa out - love her printing!)  But I love having this little printer on hand when I need a photo - like when Aili nonchalantly calls out as she's heading to bed, "Oh and Mom?  I need a photo of our family for a project we're doing in class tomorrow..."  Grrrr....

And not only can you print a 4x6 print in less than 40 seconds but you can also print multiple sizes, like  a full 4x6 sheet of wallets, or 2-4x3 photos that I just recently printed for a layout:


(Of course, I can only share a sneak peek because this layout will be published in the Fall 2012 issue of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine - in my new column!  So excited to share, but that's another post for another day... (soon!))

Anyhow, because the good folks at Sony are so wonderful, they are sharing an exclusive offer for Canadian Scrapbooker readers only - check out the link to save!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...