Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Winner!

I can't believe I forgot to announce a winner for the spring issue of Canadian Scrapbooker!!

Well, actually, with my crazy schedule and everything that's happened, I am not really surprised... :s

At any rate, without further ado, here is the winner!!

List Randomizer

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Kimberly June 17, 2012 12:59 PM Iceman: You can be my wingman any time. Maverick: Bullshit! You can be mine.
  2. Lee-Anne June 16, 2012 3:51 PM Goose: Great balls of fire!
  3. Lisanne Côté June 16, 2012 4:32 PM Maverick: That son of a bitch cut me off !
  4. Lisa Spiege lJune 17, 2012 1:20 AM You don't have time to think up there. If you think, you're dead.
Timestamp: 2012-07-22 05:48:45 UTC

Congratulations, Kimberly!! Sorry for the delay - I'll add a little something to your package to make up for it! :)  Please email me at sue{AT}canadianscrapbooker{DOT}ca with your full name and mailing address and I'll pop it in the mail at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...