Sunday, August 26, 2012

Seven Sunday Blessings: Aug 26


This week, I am thankful:

1. For Connor.  Growing into such a strong, handsome, kind, young man.  We had fun on our ride home Sunday night, having picked him up from his grandfather's place after my girls' scrappy weekend at Holly's.  I love that he still confides in me and asks my opinion... I hope it doesn't change too soon!

2.  That we were finally able to purchase the drum set that Gary's wanted for a while now.  Seeing his face light up as he began putting it together, and watching him carve time out to play (albeit not as vigorously as he'd like) warms my heart...

3.  For Mint M&Ms found in the $1 aisle at Target.  A little bit of heaven right there.

4.  For the support and kind words I've been receiving about my newest article, Leave Your Legacy.  I hope it encourages more people to document their lives.

5.  Instagr.am.  Sure, it doesn't help with the $$$$ camera I just bought last year, but I love that I don't have to cart around my big camera to capture mini-events and things to share quickly on FB and Twitter.  Will I regret not having professional quality photos in 10 years?  Probably... :s

6.  How one quick email brought about an awesome opportunity for me!  Looking forward to sharing more news about it soon!!!

7.  For good-natured, lenient customs offers who overlooked the fact that we overshot our minimum $200/person allotment... by a significant amount!  Thanks for not pulling us in to pay duty/HST!!

What are YOU thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...