Friday, September 14, 2012

Packing It In

My scrappy stuff.  Into my bag, that is...

I'm heading to Elmira this weekend to join my lovely friends, Ann and Christa, for a fundraiser crop for their daughters' dance troop.  If  you aren't doing anything tomorrow (Sat) and want to hang out with me in your pyjamas all day and scrap, come on out!!

It's a pyjama-themed party, by the way... I don't normally venture out in my nightclothes.

And with impeccable timing, a big box of goodies arrived today from Canadian Scrapbooker!!  Can't wait to dig in and start designing for the upcoming assignments... the Melissa Frances trim is to DIE for!! And the Stampin' Up! stamps - can't wait to use them!!  And the Websters Pages Christmas line... Heaven sent!  And the....

Oh, just trust me - it's all gorgeous!

I think I may just pack up a basic tool kit, some photos and both of my happy mail-day boxes!  That could keep me busy all day, right?!

I'll share the result (if I can!) on Monday!

Cheers,






P/S:  Don't forget about the following challenges on my blog (deadlines in brackets):
It's a Sketchy Challenge (Sept 30/12)
Leave Your Legacy (Nov 30/12)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...