[photo credit: Gabe Clerici]
Last week, Connor celebrated his "Golden" birthday - 13 on the 13th. You may remember that I interviewed Aili on her birthday (okay, so it was a month after - go ahead and judge... ;))
Here are Connor's answers, at 13 years old:
1. What is your favourite colour? Green
2. What is your favourite song? Misty Mountain Cold by Howard Shore (from The Hobbit soundtrack)
3. How do you get to school? Bus
4. What chore did you do last? Dishes
5. What do you want to be when you grow up? Weapons Engineering Technician
6. What is your favourite TV show? The Big Bang Theory
7. Who is your best friend? Bailey Robert
8. What is your favourite cereal? Cheerios
9. What makes you mad? My sister
10. What's under your bed? Everything
11. If you could have any pet, what would it be? A hedgehog
12. What do you like best about yourself? My caringness (I think he means compassion...)
13. What's your favourite joke? An egg, some bacon and a piece of toast walk into a bar. The bartender looks at them and says, "Sorry, we don't serve breakfast here..."
14. What is your favourite holiday? Summer vacation
15. What vegetable do you like best? Broccoli
16. How tall are you? 5'2" or 5'3"
17. What size shoe do you wear? 7
18. What's your favourite subject in school? English
19. What's your favourite sport? Volleyball
20. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? To control time.
Inspired by an interview that Nicole conducts with each of her children every year on their birthday, I used a combination of Nicole's questions, questions from a special issue from Simple Scrapbooks, Scrapbook Shortcuts with Quizzes and Questions, along with my own and came up with my own list.
P/S: Don't forget about the following challenges on my blog for a chance to win:
It's a Sketchy Challenge (deadline: Dec 31/12)
Leave Your Legacy: What You Fear Most (deadline: Feb 28/13)