This week, I am thankful:
1. For my generous and supportive bosses. They are understanding and great over the last few months, with everything that's happened - and they overlook my erratic schedule! Not to mention they also gave me beautiful Christmas gifts that I love!
2. That holiday baking is DONE! After tomorrow's cupcake icing marathon, I will finally be able to see my kitchen island!
3. That our first snowfall was mild! Just enough for a white blanketing at Christmas - and then it can go away until next year.
4. For the Bulk Barn. Where else can you find Tim Tams!? Yummm...
5. That Connor is finally feeling better today, after several days of intestinal issues. Hopefully the virus stays away from the rest of us...
6. For my Cameo (makes the list again!) - I made the cutest little cupcake flags for my North Pole cupcakes! (Stay tuned for photos next week...)
7. That we are fortunate enough to be able to fulfill a few of the items on the kids' wish lists this year. We don't usually buy them a lot of stuff throughout the year so it's especially exciting to see them go wide-eyed and grateful on Christmas morning.
What are YOU thankful for?
P/S: Don't forget about the following challenges on my blog for a chance to win:
It's a Sketchy Challenge (deadline: Dec 31/12)
Leave Your Legacy: What You Fear Most (deadline: Feb 28/13)