This week, I am thankful:
1. For the holidays. They bring our families together and allow us to spend time and make more memories.
2. That my nephew proposed to his girlfriend of ten years just prior to Christmas - we are looking forward to a great, great day!
3. That Santa brought me new leather gloves, just in time for the weather to turn cold!
4. That everyone who was traveling over the holidays made it to their destination safely.
5. For time off, despite the busy time at work right now. A few days were all that were needed to recharge my batteries - even though I wrenched my back and had to miss an extra day, laid up in bed! :(
6. For Baci. A Christmas tradition that brings back memories of my mom.
7. To Connor for shoveling the driveway (with minimal complaining) because his dad is unable to do so. I'm so blessed to have such a great kid, aren't I?
What are YOU thankful for?
P/S: Don't forget about the following challenges on my blog for a chance to win:
It's a Sketchy Challenge (deadline: Dec 31/12)
Leave Your Legacy: What You Fear Most (deadline: Feb 28/13)