This week, I am thankful:
1. For date night - here's to more regular occurrences!
2. For this commercial. Seriously made me laugh out loud!
3. That we FINALLY got our Christmas tree down! And in the process, rearranged the front room and have started preparations for painting and further decorating. We'll eventually get this house done exactly the way we want it!
4. To Sarah for introducing me to LetterPress - and for letting me kick her butt a few times! ;)
5. For brown mushy bananas, because they always mean freshly baked banana bread - Yum!
6. That we are starting the full-house purge, preparing for a big Spring yard sale. Feels good to get rid of stuff that we've been holding onto forever, for that "what if" moment. No more!
7. For Old Navy sales - I scored a winter jacket for Connor for $15!
What are YOU thankful for?
P/S: Don't forget about the following challenges on my blog for a chance to win:
It's a Sketchy Challenge (deadline: Jan 31/12)
Leave Your Legacy: What You Fear Most (deadline: Feb 28/13)