A day late, but this week, I am thankful:
1. For the strength to stick to my resolution of eating healthy. It's not easy - especially with a counter full of Christmas treats and chocolate, but I've enlisted the help of the kids. Nothing like hearing, "Mommy! You're not eating healthy!!" from your kids to put it all into perspective.
2. That school is starting next week. We all need a little "schedule" around here!
3. To Susan Weckesser for including me in her designer chat for her Christmas Love Campaign. Loved sharing our goal of completing a minimum of 26 random acts of kindness.
4. For, speaking of that goal, the good feeling that comes from each of our acts. (I will start a new page to share them throughout the year.)
5. For our New Years Eve celebrated with our friends (and former neighbours). Miss them so much...
6. For keeping with my Photo 365 resolution so far... hard to remember to take my camera everything! Thank Goodness for the good quality of iPhone photos!
7. For YNAB that kept us on budget this year over the holidays!! Looking forward to putting extra money away for a family vacation this year, once Gary's given the green light to travel.
What are YOU thankful for?
P/S: Don't forget about the following challenge on my blog for a chance to win:
Leave Your Legacy: What You Fear Most (deadline: Feb 28/13)