Missed last week again so for this week AND last week, I am thankful:
1. For our family doctor, who squeezes us in when needed and who calls on the weekend to check up on Gary's progress. Going above and beyond the norm... Love her!
2. For that fateful day when I opened an email, inviting me to apply for the Scraptivity design team. I didn't, because of my mom's illness and a new baby at the time, but it lead to me an online world of scrapbooking that opened so many doors for me, and led me to where I am now. Thanks, Wendy...
3. That I (and my fellow weekenders) made it to the Younique retreat safely, despite Mother Nature's best intentions! It was a scary ride there but I'm so glad I made it - Love those ScrapFest girls!!
4. That we are DONE painting one wall in our living room. Not happy that we now will have to paint a professional to come in and paint the remaining three walls and ceiling, but my marriage is worth the peace of mind... :)
5. For a great sale that allowed us to finally buy the dining room furniture that I've been eyeing. I'm nervous about how it will withstand the kids' abuse, but I am keeping my fingers crossed...
6. For Lindt chocolate-covered strawberries. To. Die. For. Seriously.
7. That my Dina Wakley Art Journal Freedom book arrived!! I have devoured it, cover to cover, and am itching to begin creating!!
What are YOU thankful for?
P/S: Don't forget about the following challenge on my blog for a chance to win:
Leave Your Legacy: What You Fear Most (deadline: Feb 28/13)