This week, I am thankful:
1. For the safe delivery of our new dining room set! As feared though, the home renovations are starting to creep into the rest of the house... kitchen reno in our future?
2. For my flexible schedule that allows me to work around our appointments and illnesses that creep up.
3. For crafty time. I finished up my art journal page for my Inspiration Elevator challenge this month and will share it tomorrow!
4. For my family. In case I forgot to tell them this week...
5. For colouring. It's so relaxing and fun, especially with my Spectrum Noir markers!
6. That my Spring 2013 issue of Canadian Scrapbooker magazine arrived safely this week!
7. For honey crisp apples. Yum.
What are YOU thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the following challenge on my blog for a chance to win: