Missed last week so for this week AND last week, I am thankful:
1. That we have our Media Centre back up and running! Not that I have a lot of time for TV or movies, but I have been missing my TurboJam and Pilates videos...
2. For Pinterest (again). Our goal this year is to try to complete at least one Pinterest project or idea a month and we are well on our way! (I'm working on a Pinterest Project page but for now, you can follow my boards here!)
3. That I can see my worktable again in my studio! Of course, I'll only be messing it up again as I pull everything out to pack for my Younique weekend with Lisa and the rest of the ScrapFest team!
4. That we have FINALLY decided on a colour for the living/dining room! Well, for at least ONE of the walls... We will decide on the other three walls once this one is done!
5. That my Unity Stamp order came in... Not that I have time to use them right now, but they look so purty on my Clip-It-Up...
6. For the giggle-fest that Aili and I have nearly every night at bedtime, while cuddling. Makes my heart sing.
7. That we finally made plans to see Kat and James and the boys again... two years is too long!
What are YOU thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the following challenge on my blog for a chance to win:
Leave Your Legacy: What You Fear Most (deadline: Feb 28/12)