This week, I am thankful:
1. That the weather finally turned hot! Oh, how I've missed you, Summer!
2. That the weather turned cooler! Ugh, I hate you, Summer!
3. That Gary's business trip returned him home to us safely, despite the increasing number of highway accidents.
4. That Connor's Annual Review for cadets is coming up next weekend - I'm anxious to see how he fared this year!
5. That my kids have my quirky sense of humour - never a dull moment around here!
6. For online shopping. And happy mail days. Summer wardrobe shopping is now complete for the kids - with the exception of returning all five pairs of shorts for Connor because he grew AGAIN! He's shot up about 4 inches since December!
7. For Diet A&W Rootbeer, served over cracked ice... ahhhhhh!!!
What are you thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the challenges running on my blog for a chance to win: