This week, I am thankful:
1. That I felt better in time for my crop weekend! Usually, I am working at these events so I don't get a chance to sit down and crop with my peeps so this is a good thing!
2. To Lisa and her ScrapFest team for the hard work and dedication that they put into planning these events so that we, as scrapbookers, can share our passion and joy for this hobby!
3. That I completed 5 layouts this weekend! And even started a sixth!
4. For lime-strawberry margaritas at Lone Star! Yummmm....
5. For eight hours of sleep this weekend... For both nights combined!! Thankfully, Sharon forced Holly and I to get even that, or the 4 hour ride back home tonight would have been dicey!
6. That I accidentally butt-dialed Amanda on Saturday night when leaving the restaurant and she called me back, to chat! I miss her -have to make a point of connecting more often.
7. As always, for this crazy hobby that introduced me to some of the greatest friends a girl could ever hope for...
What are you thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the challenges running on my blog for a chance to win: