This week, I am thankful:
1. For my kids' love of reading. I'm proud to report that if I say, "Okay, we have to go to the mall!", they will groan and complain the entire time. But if I say, "Okay, I have to stop by the library...", I'm met with resounding cries of 'I WANT TO COME!!!!" :)
2. That Connor had a great time on his band trip to Canada's Wonderland this year again. Although I think $13 is outrageous for a funnel cake... and the sound of riding the Leviathan 12 times in a row makes my tummy a bit queasy!
3. For thimbles. After spending an hour sewing patches on Connor's cadet uniform, my fingers would have been shredded without my protective little friend.
4. For the rain. Not only does it provide a break from the heat, it also is good for my grass and flowers!
5. For Caramel Skor Apple dip, which provides a kid-approved alternative to cupcakes for school activities!
6. That Connor has devoted his energy to excelling at cadets - proven by his winning the Best First Year Cadet award at Annual Review!
7. For Aili. Because for as much as she makes me crazy sometimes, she makes me smile even more.
Lastly, the winner of the May 2013 Sketchy Challenge will be announced later this evening!
What are you thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the challenges on my blog for a chance to win: