This week, I am thankful:
1. For my lovely, talented friend, Karen, and her help in creating my first painting!
2. That while my Friday appointment did not result in surgery, it is slated for the fall - blessed to have a warm, caring specialist!
3. For pool parties and summer get-togethers that keep the kids busy.
4. For our doctor, for being thorough and adept. I wasn't crazy about hearing the news about my lower back troubles, but am confident that physic will help me resolve this!
5. For Kelsey's Funnel Cake Frites - my birthday dessert this week! OMG, so good!
6. For painty fingers... :)
7. To my father-in-law for taking the kids in the summer for a week at a time! Connor's up this week...
What are you thankful for this week?