In writing today's post, I realized that it's been over a month since my last blessings post! Such a shame, when there is so much for which to give thanks....
This week, I am thankful:
1. For vacation time!!! So great to unwind and spend time with the family...
2. To the Murphy family for opening their home to our family for a few days. We had a fabulous time (despite the sunburn!) - please send our thanks along to Dave too!
3. For Solarcaine. 'Nuff said.
4. For meal planning and healthy eating. I gained a few pounds over the holidays - likely from the vodka/OJ/diet cranberry drinks but oh so worth it! But I am back on track with My Fitness Pal and making healthy choices.
5. That I had time to sit and just READ this week. Between the 8 hour card ride to Kingston and all the other driving, I managed to finish the entire Eternal Guardians series! (Yes, I know it's not highly acclaimed literature, but very entertaining... ;))
6. To cadet camp, for instilling great values, discipline, compassion and determination in Connor. We were so proud to see him earn the Top Cadet award in his division this term!! (Photos still on SD card!! Will share this week!!!)
7. That my nephew's invitations are DONE and sent off... I don't even want to SEE my Silhouette Cameo for at least a month!!
What are you thankful for this week?