This week, I am thankful:
1. For breezy, sunny weather. Even if it's short-lived.
2. For birthday parties - and a chance for another Just Dance 4 competition! :)
3. To Ms. Maggie Young, for her talents in creating this lovely cake for Aili's birthday. I had high ambitions, but time limitations prevented me from attempting it - you saved the day, Mags!
4. That my dad was feeling well enough to come for Aili's birthday party on Saturday. He enjoyed visiting with my FIL and even complimented me on my espresso-making skills! (Thanks, Tassimo...)
5. To my FIL for staying with the kids this week, saving us a week's worth of summer day camp fees. The kids enjoyed the visit, as did we - along with the help!
6. That we only have two more weeks before school starts and we can get the kids back on a schedule!
7. That ChristyAnn's visit this weekend has spurred me on to try my hand at sketching! Here's the results (please be kind!):
Attempt 1: Abbey Bominable (yes, I know she's listing to the left...)
Attempt 2: Abbey's eye
What are you thankful for this week?