I can't believe that my last Seven Sundays Blessings post was in SEPTEMBER!! While it's sad that I don't have time to blog about my blessings, it doesn't mean that I'm not grateful for everything that is good in my life right now:
And right now, I am thankful:
1. For staff Christmas parties. In March. And yummy food. And shuffleboard and pool. And gin and tonics. And not necessarily in that order.
2. That we have been transitioning to a healthier, lower-carb eating plan with the kids. With relatively little complaining. Just goes to show that you have to keep introducing these foods to kids - eventually they will get tired of refusing! :)
3. For Chai Tea lattés.
4. For the (very) brief break in weather where the sun peeked out for a day. Come on, Spring!!
5. To Lisa and the ScrapFest girls for graciously including Jennifer and I on their Younique weekend. It was the kick in the pants my creativity needed - 4 cards and 5 (almost) completed layouts (I ALWAYS forget something at a crop!)
6. For my scrappy girls, who travelled from Tecumseh, Brooklin, Sarnia, Innisfil, Belfountain, Penetanguishene and Livonia in January, to spend a weekend full of good fun, even better food, lots of wine and giggles and just what the doctor ordered. Miss you, girls!!
7. That everyday, I get to wake up next to an amazing man. Yesterday, he turned 44, which means that we have officially been together for more than half of his life!
What are you thankful for this week?
P/S: Don't forget about the challenges on my blog for a chance to win:
March Sketch Challenge (deadline Mar 31, 2014)