Thursday, May 01, 2014

Sketchy Challenge | May 2014

Has a month already passed since I last posted the April Sketchy Challenge?  Seems like my days are continuing to flow into one another…

I have just posted the May 2014 sketch for the Canadian Scrapbooker Sketchy Challenge:


I have my photo done but not yet photographed (truth be told, I only unpacked it from crop bag yesterday - from my Apr 4th/5th weekend with the girls!)  I will photograph it tomorrow and share then!

{layout coming soon!!!}

Hopefully you find some time this month to play along!  Please head over to the Sketchy gallery and get inspired to create your own layout!  You can use the sketch as is or as a springboard for your project - the choice is yours!

{RAK ALERT!}
If you play along with the sketch this month, upload your layout in the gallery into the May 2014 Sketch section HERE, and then in your comment below, add a link to that layout, by 11:59 pm on May 31, 2014. On or around June 1st, 2014, I will randomly draw a winner from the comments here of those who participated, for a prize!

Stay tuned - I will be announcing our April 2014 Sketchy winner early next week!

**PLEASE NOTE:  In order to qualify for a chance to be published in an upcoming issue, your layout must be posted in the online gallery by May 31st, 2014.  To qualify to win MY prize, you must add a link to your layout BELOW, using the inlinkz tool, by May 31st, 2014.


Cheers,








1 comment:

  1. Another great sketch, Sue! Phew, managed to submit my layout just in time, lol.
    http://creative-love-affair.blogspot.ca/2014/05/easter-scrapbooking-may-sketchy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I appreciate the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...